Hajo Mini Backpack
Free US delivery within 2-5 working days.
- The fluorocarbon-free TPE coating on the inside makes the fabric waterproof and provides additional robustness
- Roll-top system to scale capacity closes with a hook and loop fastener
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- Two pockets outside for e.g. bike lock or umbrella
- One pocket outside closes with a water-repellent zipper
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 15.4") with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label made out of high-grade vegan leather
- Shell material: Recycled polyester from PET-bottles with durable and waterproof TPE coating, PVC & PFC-free
- Dimensions rolled out: 22 x 11 x 3.9 in
- Dimensions rolled in: 16.5 x 11 x 3.9 in
- Capacity rolled out: 16 l
- Capacity rolled in: 12 l
- Weight: 1.3 g
Built on purpose: The Stealth series is straight functional to keep all goods safe – without common bells and whistles. Ecological recycled PET fabric with a waterproof TPE coating on the inside finish these mission centric daypacks.
Delivery & Payment
We offer free shipping on all orders within the EU and from €150.- orders to the rest of the world. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately.
Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), PayPal, Sofort, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Amex and Discover cards are supported through the Paypal guest or member checkout.
SUSTAINABLE & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
We use ecological recycled PET fabric. All our materials are vegan, free of AZO dyes & heavy metals.
All products comply with international cabin baggage regulations and can be taken into the cabin of any airline.
MINIMALIST DESIGN FROM BERLIN
Our products are designed in Berlin and reflect minimalism, innovation and functionality.
We are an official partner of PETA. Neither animals nor humans suffer for our products.
We partnered up with B-Corp and use business as a force for good.
Save the Children
We support the school children of Berlin with our backpacks.
What our customers think about our products
Vegan & eco-friendly! Big must and ultimate decision maker. Amazing design and affordable price.
by Emma Man
The combination of design, materiality and affordable price persuaded me immediately to order.
by Laura Le Noir
The design and the high quality manufacturing convinced me.
by Johannes Fischer
In the future, I want to invest in sustainability and high-quality products. You are doing exactly what I wished for.
by Michelle Sánchez Mora